Have you ever wished your iPhone would ring only when certain people call? Here’s how to do it:
- Download the “Silence” ringtone here: silence.m4r
- Copy this file into the Ringtones section of your iTunes. (Click to enlarge.)
- Sync your iPhone with iTunes to load the ringtone.
- On your iPhone, change your ringtone to “Silence” (under Settings -> Sounds -> Ringtone). You’ll no longer hear your phone calls.
- For each person whose calls you still want to hear, change his or her Custom Ringtone to something audible: Click the name in your contact list, choose Ringtone, then choose something besides Default
Now you can screen calls in your sleep. Because Sunday afternoons are for napping.